The heavenly berry tart you see in this photo was my lunch today. My entire lunch. While standing in line at a French cafe yesterday, waiting for a loaf of bread and a cup of soup, a fresh platter full of these berry tarts came out of the kitchen and into my life. Sadly, I couldn't justify buying one at the time. And by the grace of God I was able to walk away. Only to have this life-changing, tart-justifying idea...Every time Aunt Flo comes to town (ladies, you know what I mean), I will drive straight to my little French cafe and order a berry tart. I am so excited about my genius plan that I am actually looking forward to her next visit.
It's the little things in life...
2 comments:
Um, yum.
Aw, this is cute. Is it La Baguette? I love that place!
Post a Comment